The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of Water and Energy solutions in the region. The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan, DRC, Ethiopia, and Zimbabwe.
The company has a total complement of over 800 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region and seeks to fill the position of Sales Engineer to support clients in Malawi .
The successful candidate will be based in Malawi and will report to the Business Development Executive . The Sales Engineer will:
- Identify new niche markets and develop appropriate sales approaches to leverage the benefits of the company products.
- Achieve sales of the wide range of products, sales plans, budgets, and strategies within the business unit to grow revenue and profit margins from sales.
- Manage the debts and ensure debtor rating is maintained at acceptable rating.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and executing exhibitions, promotions, open days, and trade fairs focused on select target customers.
Qualifications and Experienced
- An engineering degree with at least 2 Class Upper Honours qualification.
- Minimum 2 years technical sales experience in water and /or energy solutions in a busy engineering institution.
- A proven sales record with good customer service skills.
- A driver’s license, basic computer skills.
- A self-starter, energetic and go-getter who can work without close supervision.
- Integrity, hard work ethic and good presentation skills.
- Be a natural forward planner, credible and comfortable dealing with company executives.
- Be self – motivated, disciplined, and effective team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English, good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High integrity, professionalism, and attention to detail.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and dynamic team of experts who derive satisfaction from “Improving People’s Lives through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa”. Interested persons should apply before deadline 21 January 2022.
Only Malawi Nationals can apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.davisandshirtliff.com .