Afro Egypt Engineering Co. is inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position as stated below:
POSITION: POWER FIELD TECHNICIAN
QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE
Completed a recognized Electrical/ Mechanical apprenticeship
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience preferably in the Telecommunications, Power Generation, electrical or mechanical maintenance.
- Operational experience of working in Telecom and can operate in remote locations and manage remote sites.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Good communicator at all levels of the organization
• Good attention to detail
• Clear understanding of success criteria and driven to meet/exceed them
• Ability to learn quickly
• Familiar with proper installation procedures for power infrastructure
• Competent to ensure integration of power infrastructure and conduct acceptance tests
• Practical knowledge of AC & DC power solutions as applicable to a telecoms environment
• Understanding of Safety Health and Environment best practices
• Valid Driver`s license
SUBMISSION AND APPLICATION
Applications with Curriculum Vitaes (cv), three traceable referees and relevant copies of certificates should be emailed to: [email protected]
All applications should be clearly marked with the respective position being applied.
Deadline for receiving applications is 15th October, 2021.
However, only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged