Breakthrough ACTION Malawi is a one-year USAID-funded program, with the possibility of an extension, to manage implementation of high-quality activities that influence positive social and behavior change (SBC) to improve malaria prevention and care-seeking behaviors, increase COVID vaccine uptake, and reduce child, early and forced marriages (CEFM). It is anticipated the activity will also strengthen the institutional and technical capacity of different sectors of the Malawi Government’s Ministry of Health.
Breakthrough ACTION Malawi project is funded by USAID and implemented by the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs through USAID’s flagship SBC project Breakthrough ACTION.
Breakthrough ACTION Malawi seeks to recruit for the following position:
Job Title : Driver
Reports To : Operations & Administration Officer
Location : Lilongwe, Malawi
Duties and responsibilities
The Drivers shall perform the following responsibilities:
- Drive Breakthrough Action vehicle as directed;
- Ensure that the vehicle is clean, secure and in good running condition at all times;
- Maintain an up to-date vehicle log book and report service dates for the vehicle;
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
A minimum of Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE), a valid Class PG Driving Licence with at least five years’ relevant experience and a recent Defensive Driving Certificate.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both oral and written; Should be physically fit, of sober habits and good interpersonal skills; Willingness to travel widely and work odd hours.
Those who meet the above job requirements are invited to submit their application with an updated CV, which must include names and addresses of three traceable referees through email:
[email protected] , indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Closing date for receiving of applications is 27th August, 2021.