JOB DESIGNATION: Trainee Loss Adjuster/Risk Surveyor
DUTIES: As a Trainee Loss Adjuster, you will be responsible for the following functions:
- Marketing: Marketing the company’s products & services and achieve targets set by management.
- Loss Adjusting: Carrying out claims assessment for Engineering and related claims, Commercial Burglary claims and Business Interruption claims on behalf of Insurers.
- Risk Management Surveys: Carrying out risk management surveys for the purposes of identification, profiling, rating and advising Insurance underwriters and Insureds. Advising, through discussions, the client (Insurance companies and Insureds) on suitable maintenance systems.
- Recoveries: Executing recoveries on behalf of Insurers.
- Valuations: Carrying out physical and desk valuations for buildings, plant and machinery according to the standard and quality required by the company.
- Superintending & Sampling: Conducting pre and post shipment inspections and sampling for quality control, tallying and analysis of agricultural inputs, products and implements.
Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Experience or qualification in Insurance will be an added advantage
Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ensure that all work done is within the company’s turnaround standards and quality
- Preparation of production reports.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by Management