ROADS FUND ADMINISTRATION
FINANCING THE ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE IN MALAWI
The Roads Fund Administration is a statutory body established to raise, administer and account for funds for the construction, maintenance and rehabilitation of the public roads in Malawi.
The Roads Fund Administration seeks the services of Toll Clerks/Collectors at its Tolling Centres of Kalinyeke and Chingeni as follows:
POSITION : TOLL CLERKS/COLLECTORS
PLACE OF WORK : KALINYEKE AND CHINGENI TOLL GATES
Reporting to the Senior Toll Gate Clerk, the position will be responsible for informing Customers of Toll Fees, collecting cash and providing cash receipts to motorists travelling through a toll lane. The position will also be required to provide drivers with basic directions, maintain cash records and report drivers who will not pay their tolls
Duties and responsibilities
- Opening the toll booth and setting up the cash register.
- Collecting Toll Fees from customers and providing cash receipts.
- Providing directions and road information to road users.
- Reporting to appropriate authorities’ drivers who fail to pay toll fees.
- Cash up the register at the end of the shift.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Good communication skills and knowledge of working with cash
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to sit at one place for long period
- Good computer skills and knowledge
- High level of integrity with no criminal records
- Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking or any other related field
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application letters and Curriculum Vitae with at least three traceable referees must reach the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Roads Fund Administration
Ngerengere Building, Queens Drive
Private Bag 369
E-mail: [email protected]
Closing date for receiving applications is Monday, 6th December 2021.
The Roads Fund Administration is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.