- Kaosiung Road, Top Mandala, Blantyre, Malawi
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com .
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in provision of professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte would like to recruit energetic and qualified candidates for the positions of Risk Advisory Consultant – IT Audit tenable at our Blantyre office .
- Perform general computer control and business cycle reviews by assessing and testing internal controls over clients’ financial systems either as part of a systems implementation and/or as part of an external audit;
- Information Technology and audit components to deliver a comprehensive perspective to support client’s data quality initiatives; and
- Provide IT Internal Audit value-added and relevant analyses of an organisation’s internal control structure, performance, productivity, and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Accounting, Business and/or other related qualification from a reputable institution;
- Studying towards CISA, CISSP, CEH, CCNA, PMP, MCP and/or other professional certifications preferable; and
- Demonstrated experience auditing business process controls, application controls, computer generated information and general IT controls.
- Between 19- 25 years old.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Ability to multi-task.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com .