- Kaosiung Road, Top Mandala, Blantyre, Malawi
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com .
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in provision of professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte would like to recruit energetic and qualified candidates for the positions of Risk Advisory Consultant – Data Analytics tenable at our Blantyre office .
- Understand the client’s business, interpret sector trends, and learn leading practices;
- Supports the delivery efforts of the engagement team in area of competency;
- Gather, synthesize, and analyse data using appropriate tools and technologies;
- Keeps in mind engagement goals when selecting datasets;
- Understands the front-to-end data analysis process;
- Executes the Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) steps, including: assessing client’s datasets, identifying missing data, correcting errors, and loading into the appropriate platforms;
- Performs data analysis leveraging appropriate techniques;
- Operates comfortably with several data analysis and visualization technologies; and
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients.
- A Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems / Computer Science/ Business/ Accounting or other relevant qualification from a reputable institution;
- Minimum experience in working in data analytics or related experience;
- Practical experience with data tools such as MySQL, Access/Excel, SQL-Server, SAS, ACL, Idea, Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire and R to solve complex analytics problems;
- Understanding of Business Accounting;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills; and
- Relevant professional qualifications, e.g, Certified Data Analyst; SQL Certification are an added advantage.
- Between 19- 25 years old.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Ability to multi-task.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com .