Consumer and High Net Worth Clients (CHNWC)
To implement, enable, scale, entrench, engage and commercialise the Affluent Clients segment value proposition/s and life journeys in country in collaboration with other Segments, Client Solutions, digital and eCommerce, Engineering and country stakeholders through the client engagement platforms
- Leads and executes the HNW and Affluent segment value proposition, related toolbox(es) and client journeys in country and customises accordingly.
- Provides input into the overall segment value proposition and related toolbox(es).
- Tracks and reports on adoption of the strategy and provides feedback to various domains and capabilities (including at client level).
- Implements the client value proposition in country with approved customisations.
- Drives and entrenches a consistent client experience through all engagement platforms.
- Partners with Client Solutions and 3rd Party partners and ecosystems for the delivery of integrated multi-products and services for the client.
- Maintains alignment with other segment heads in order to ensure client value proposition delivery and reduction of duplication across segments.
- Stays abreast of market and competitive developments in order to provide input to innovative and value-added services to gain market share.
Risk, Reg, Prudential and Compliance
- Accountable for risk management and adherence to all governance standards for the continued sustainability of the segment in country.
- Develops appropriate recovery and resolution plans to protect the Affluent segment from any untoward event.
- Develops client risk appetite based on the defined framework which is signed off by CHNW, country in conjunction with Risk.
- Implements and monitors risk management across the segment (e.g., operational risk, credit risk, ecosystems risk and partner risk management).
- Follows the parameters of the key trade off decisions at client level (i.e. risk appetite, pricing etc.).
- Sets the example and leads the team in line with the Group’s leadership identity, core values and People Promise.
- Enables integrated ways of working and collaboration across the value chain to deliver for the client.
- Inspires the team to deliver on the Group’s shared purpose and instilling a culture which enables the Group to evolve into a client led platform organisation.
- Ensures alignment to the People and Culture standards with regards to all employee-related matters.
- Provides input into talent strategy developed by People and Culture.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- 8-10 years working experience
- Degree in Business Commerce
- Experience in developing, designing and enabling segment value propositions.
- Strong understanding of digital, open banking and platform integrations
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com .