TNM is looking to grow its distribution network by recruiting new Franchise Shops.
A franchise (or franchising) is a method of distributing TNM’s products or services involving a franchise partner, who will use TNM’s trademark, trade name and business system, to sell TNM products and provide TNM services to customers. The successful candidate will receive branding and product support from TNM when they meet all the requirements.
TNM franchise partners will provide various TNM services, including;
1. Providing Mpamba services to Agents & customers
2. Selling TNM products and services (like airtime, bundles, phones and others)
3. Providing customer care services
The main requirements to become a TNM franchise are;
1. A good shop structure of at least 4m x 3m, fully tiled. With all architectural and plumbing works completed. The shop should be in a location that has high customer traffic. (see attached image for full details)
2. Business experience and organization
3. Financial capacity and working capital
Franchise applications can be sent through post to:
The General Manager, Structured Retail Services
Telekom Networks Malawi Plc
P.O Box 3039
or via email: [email protected]
The email subject or envelope must be clearly market “TNM Franchise Application”