Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
• Responsible driving the group’s responsible business strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders.
• Manage, influence, facilitate, Identify, implement, monitor, profile and report progress made on the Responsible Business strategy, framework, metrics and programmes, across the group.
Additional Job description
- Identify, design, implement and monitor progress made on the responsible business framework/strategies, projects, programmes for the group.
- Influence responsible business plans for the company in alignment with the Old Mutual Groups frameworks.
- Oversee and drive the implementation of responsible business plans.
- Track and report to relevant committees on the groups progress against the measures set out in the Responsible Business plans.
- Serve as secretary for the Old Mutual Blantyre Foundation Trust, coordinate meetings, take minutes and follow up on key deliverables.
- Actively follow up and monitor whether the execution of the Responsible business plans have the desired impact on business.
- Ensure that beneficiaries use the company’s funding as intended
- Engage with the community to enable collaborative initiatives and plans.
- Responsible for the profiling of the responsible business milestones
- Design and develop the plans and strategies for Corporate Social Responsibility/ Socio Economic Development/Financial Education / Consumer Education for the group
- Drive Thought leadership in the areas of Responsible Business and across the business
Bachelor Of Commerce And Administration (Required)
9 August 2021
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .