Blantyre Water Board is a government-owned institution established and reconstituted under the Waterworks Act of 1995 to supply potable water to people of Blantyre City and other surrounding areas.
The Board is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following
Applicants must have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Malawi School Certificate of Education with a credit in English.
- At least certificate in customer care or Front Office Operations.
- At least two years’ experience in a busy organization.
- Computer literate – Microsoft word, excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Office management skills.
- Pleasant personality and hardworking.
- Ability to plan and organize oneself independently.
- High level of integrity.
- Should be steady and courteous.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
a. Receiving and directing visitors coming.
b. Registering visitors and issuing identity cards.
c. Receiving incoming mail and newspapers for the registry.
d. Attending to incoming telephone calls.
e. Assisting with secretarial duties.
f. Performing such other lawful duties as may be reasonably assigned from time to time.
An attractive salary will be offered in accordance with the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience. Interested eligible applicants must submit their written applications giving full Curriculum Vitae (CV) and names of two (2) traceable referees to [email protected] or :-
The Acting Chief Executive
Blantyre Water Board
P.O. Box 30369
The closing date for receiving application letters is 4 August, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.