Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Internal Firm Services – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our team is responsible for ensuring smooth operation of day to day activities at PwC. As part of the team, you will be assisting with record keeping, billing, distribution, logistics and financial planning.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
At the Administrative level, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Preferred skills and Competencies
- Telephone etiquette
- Computer literate-Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong ethics.
- Very professional and neat appearance.
- Confidant in speaking to staff and visitors.
- Diploma in Business Management/Administration,Secretarial Studies or its equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience in similar environment
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
October 27, 2021
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .