SPARC SYSTEMS LIMITED
VACANCY: TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
Reports to: Senior Technical Sales Engineer
Design, build, implement, and integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365/Business Central solutions with other systems. Configure workflows, dashboards, forms, views and build standard or custom reports. Design and build web applications, web API, console applications, window services to integrate with D365CS.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse functional wishes and convert these into well thought out technical solutions.
- Work on Dynamics Business Central (NAV) migration projects, between various versions and systems.
- Advise on the drawing up of technical specifications and project estimates.
- Provide second- and third-line support. You analyse and resolve issues in cooperation with the consultants and the customer.
- Implement (customised) solutions.
- Work along on integration solutions between Dynamics 365 and other systems.
- Perform code reviews on Business Central and NAV performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Analytically strong and have knowledge of business processes.
- Design, develop, validate, and support enhancements, customizations, reports, and integrations for D365.
- Meet with both clients and functional consultants to document, understand, and translate business requirements to technical solutions.
- Maintain customer environments and codebases.
- Work with project managers to plan, estimate, prioritize, and track technical and development work items.
- Present to and train clients on technical concepts including application architecture, development concepts, per- formance best practices, and system administration.
- Mentor, grow, and lead junior technical staff.
- Create Technical Design and Best Practice documentation.
- You have (preferably) obtained the most recent certificates for developing with Microsoft Dynamics 365/ willing to obtain;
- You have experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services; interfaces of NAV/BC to other systems and web services are a plus.
- Experience with Dynamics integrations and data entity development
- You have good communication skills and an excellent command of the English languages. You are analytically strong and have knowledge of business processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- 3-5 years of Dynamics 365/NAV/AX technical and development experience
- Proficient with X++, Visual Studio, SSRS, SQL, Lifecycle Services, and DevOps
- Awareness of industry coding and technical implementation best practices
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical code errors, data issues, or performance issues.
An attractive package will be offered to successful candidates, commensurate with skills and experience.
Interested candidates should submit their applications with detailed CV with names and addresses of at least 3 traceable referees by email only to [email protected] not later than 20th September 2023.
www.sparcsystems.africa | [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]