World Bicycle Relief is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following position in our organization.
POST : Shop Controller – Malawi
To attend to customers and assist with repair of bicycles, spare part & bicycle sales, customer service and shelf packing under the direct supervision of Sales Manager.
- Shelf packing and helping customers identify faults on Bicycles
- Processing payments and correctly code expenditures (travel expenses, fuel) and also ensure that payments adequately authorised and supported, filling adequate accounting source documents
- Customer experience and service management
- Ensuring secure and tidy maintenance of office buildings and assets under their control.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Skills and Personal Attributes
1. Attention to detail
2. Good command of Microsoft Office and Pastel Partner
3. Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
• A clear understanding of operational policies and procedures
• A clear understanding of operational plans
• A clear understanding of statutory requirements with regard to Finance.
Qualifications and Experience
• Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE)
• Certification in Business or related field added advantage
• Must have good customer relations
• Working knowledge of Bicycle repair an added advantage
Mental Demands/Judgement and Initiative
• Reconciling petty cash schedules – when assigned
• Preparing accurate and timely cashbook reconciliation reports – when assigned
• Reporting matters relating to petty cash and sales to the Financial Controller – when assigned
- Prepares and submits written daily, weekly petty cash counts and sales deposits for both cash and cheque to the Financial Controller – when assigned
Please Insert “Shop Controller Position” in the subject line. Please do not submit copies of academic qualifications at this stage.
World Bicycle Relief is an equal opportunity employer with focus on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Child protection and Culture.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their cover letters (maximum one page) and CV only – before Close of Business at 17:00 hours on 29 October 2021 to [email protected]