IT’S NOT JUST AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET ON THE CAREER LADDER.
IT’S AN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THE WORLD GET ON TOGETHER
Why do people call us the world’s most international company? Is it because we operate in more countries than any other logistics provider? Is it because we invented cross border shipping over 45 years ago? Or is it, perhaps, because what we do connects people across the world. And the more we can connect people, the better life on earth becomes.
We love our role in the world. And we’re looking for the right people to help us maintain – and grow it. People like you.
Service Point Advisor – Provide quality and professional service to walk in customers in a manner that will repeat Patronage.
- Provide customer oriented service at all times in order to satisfy Customer’s needs.
- Sell DHL range of products and services at point of sale in order to stimulate patronage of other services.
- Maintain a high standard of personal and office appearance and ensure the corporate image is projected positively at all times.
- Deliver best in class customer service by fulfilling each customer’s unique needs while adhering to DHL policies.
- Respond to customer’s queries regarding information on prices customs requirements etc.
- Liaise with other departments and Operations to address issues on service quality
- Execute and action any other request or responsibilities as delegated by management.
- Accountable for safe and accurate collection of sales proceeds and ensure proceeds are remitted same day to the Receiving Cashier via the remittance tool.
- Ensure accurate coding of all shipments accepted and details entered in the system to facilitate prompt shipment delivery.
- Confidently and knowledgeably handle customer’s complaints whilst maintaining composure and take all possible actions to resolve issues (without over-committing) to the customer’s full satisfaction.
- Handle customer’s objections in a professional manner to reinstall the customer’s faith in DHL.
- Highlight areas of improvement, with suggested solutions – to improve DHL’s procedures, technology and service to positively enhance customer’s experience with DHL.
Education & experience
- University degree / or Equivalent
- One year post qualification relevant to work experience preferably within the service industry.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
To apply for this job please visit expresscareers.dhl.com .