Anna’s Car Rental is an establishing business for the provision of car rental services in Malawi and now seeks to recruit a sales intern that will be part of this establishing business and drive sales. We now invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the position of a sales intern.
Position: Sales Intern
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in Demonstrating and presenting car rental products, services on offer.
- Assist in Establishing new business.
- Assist in Maintaining accurate records.
- Assist in Reviewing sales performance.
- Assist in Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Assist in Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Assist in Issuing Quotations to clients & prospective customers.
- Assist in Responding to tenders & pre-qualifications.
- Assist in Bank Deposits.
- Assist in Maintaining Vehicle Records.
- Assist in Debt Collection.
- Assist in Issuing vehicles to clients.
- Any other duty assigned.
Although this area of work is open to all, the following subjects and minimum qualifications may improve your chances:
- Minimum diploma in business, management or marketing.
You will need to have:
- Knowledge of IT and Ms Office Package
- Able to communicate and converse in English
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent positive, confident and determined approach
- Must be able to work without supervision
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- A good level of numeracy.
- A full driving license will be an advantage.
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their detailed application letter, together with copies of relevant certificates, detailed CVs and names of three traceable referees to [email protected] before August 31, 2021: Only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.