Applications are invited from suitable qualified persons for the positions of Sales Assistants tenable at various DAPP Retail Shops.
Applicants should have a full Malawi School Certificate of Education with credits in English and Mathematics and at least one year working experience as a Sales or Shop Assistant.
Some of the duties to be performed:
- Sell goods and serve customers according to the Organization’s sales and customer service requirements as well as give the necessary instructions and support to other employees for achieving sales aims set by the shop.
- Provide information to customers on the quality and application of the goods depending on their prices and other aspects.
- Report identified customer needs and services to the shop manager (this includes complaints)
- Notify Shop manager, Area Manager, Commercial Manager or Administration Manager of problems in the customers about what is happening in the shop. (The selling prices of the day, happy hours, top-ups etc.)
- Hear out clients / Customer complaints, help find a solution in case of a problem
- Cleaning the shop, arrange goods on the sales floor, on shelves and stands, group them accordingly to the agreed categorization standards and colour cording standards.
Method of Application
The Applicants should include a current Curriculum Vitae and names and addresses of at least three references.
All applications should be hand delivered to the Shop Managers at the following retail shops , Lilongwe Mega. Mzuzu and Mzimba.
The letters should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
DAPP Malawi Fundraising
P. O. Box 2732
Email: [email protected]
Closing date for receiving applications is Monday, 17 January, 2022.