New opportunities are available for Regional Sales Supervisors to join Mukuru. Positions are available in Lilongwe and Mzuzu.
The Regional Sales Supervisor reports directly to the Corridor Champ.
This position is responsible for ensuring that all staff in their regions have all the information and documents they need in order to promote Mukuru services and sign-up new customers. The Regional Sales Supervisor is responsible and accountable for all Agents and Information Officers in their region. The successful candidate must ensure that new Agents and Information Officers are activated. They are also responsible for scouting out new areas and new locations for Info Centres.
Internal Liaison takes place with Marketing, New Agents and Agent Support Consultants. External liaison takes place customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (Include but is not limited to):
- Oversee the sales and targets of their assigned region
- Provide advice and guidance to Area Sales Supervisors
- Obtain and monitor regional sales stats from Head Office
- Motivate Areas Sales Supervisors to work towards sales targets
- Activate new Agents for regions when needed
- Keep track of various expenses and ensure all receipts are submitted timeously
- Develop awareness of the Mukuru brand and services
- Ensure sufficient stock of flyers and pamphlets are always available for Agents
- Explain to potential customers what Mukuru does and how transfers work
- Provide potential customers with the various locations where money can be sent
- Uphold and professionally promote the Mukuru brand
- Scout out and investigate feasibility of potential new locations for info centre’s
- Establish the viability of the potential location
- Obtain sign-off for new location
- Make logistical arrangements for opening of new info centre’s
- Arrange with marketing for signage and collateral
- Carry out inspections to ensure the efficient running of info centre’s
- Conduct 2 site visits to information centre’s each week
- Identify potential new business leads in order to grow the region
- Prepare for and conduct presentations on Mukuru’s products and services
- To take responsibility for stock management and cost management in region
- Monitor regional targets and ensure they are met
- To create and submit weekly reports
- Act as the company ears and eyes on the ground all record all relevant information
- Collate all relevant information in the correct report template
- Conduct general people management functions to ensure the effective running of the region
- Resolve HR and IR issues for all sales staff within assigned region
- Source new recruits for Agents and Information Officers
- Complete all required documentation and ensure contracts are in place for new staff
- Ensure all new staff have sufficient training before commencing employment
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Understanding and speaking of Sesotho /other relevant language (Essential)
- Knowledge of Mukuru products and services
- Mobile telephone (and app) skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Selling skills
- Interpersonal skills
- People Management and development skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive any response after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS
To apply for this job please visit mukuru.breezy.hr .