ZUWA is a leading Malawian offgrid prepaid (pay as you go) solar electricity company. Our mission is to provide affordable access to high-quality solar household systems in Malawi and beyond using mobile technology and a flexible credit model. An opportunity has arisen for ambitious, self-driven and suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill vacant positions of Regional Loans and Sales Coordinator (RLSC) for the southern & northern regions based at our Blantyre & Mzuzu offices.
The RLSC is responsible for supervising and organizing a team of Territory Loan and Sales Officers at regional level. He/she is in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, advance sales and loan Agents network within the region, meeting company planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing team on lead generation. He/She is also responsible for overseeing and contributing towards activities and performance of our national sales team by tracking loan and sales goals, setting individual portfolio targets, and facilitating ongoing training of Loan and Sales personnel including Agents and Super Dealers.
Reporting: This position reports to the Credit Manager
Leadership: This position manages a team of Territory Loan and Sales Officers as well as Sales Agents at regional level.
Key focus: Advancing sales and monthly collections by developing and implementing a robust data-driven sales and collection strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Regional Sales Coordinator is responsible but not limited to the following specific responsibilities;
- Leading a team of Territory Sales and Loan Officers and coaching them in their respective fields and providing administrative leadership to the regional office. This includes assessing performance of colleagues under him/her.
- Approving loans for new clients based on recommendation from Loans and Sales Officer.
- Building the business within the region using a variety of sales and acquisition techniques.
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales and loans.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings.
- Cold calling companies within the territory and establishing rapport for future business and partnerships.
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Meeting mutually agreed revenue targets and KPI’s
- Ensuring closure of sales leads from within their territories and those referred from elsewhere within the expected timeframe.
- Opening new channels for sales and maintaining the relationship with existing partners
- Supporting officers in training sales Agents on Zuwa philosophy and culture, sales techniques, loan management and product knowledge and use of business related software and Apps.
- Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies to meet set company goals.
- Work with marketing team to deliver improvements in brand engagement scores across the region.
- Conducting market research to identify potential customers in their territories / regions
- Working with staff members from other departments such as marketing and research, operations and finance etc to optimize sales.
- Providing customer support and leadership in providing best customer user experience
Requirements & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any field but looking to pursue a career in Credit and Sales
- Proven sales experience and Loan management background
- 2 years of sales and collections experience (proven record)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze consumer data to optimize sales efforts and Monthly Loans Collections
- Understanding of sales and marketing principles and putting them into practice
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales and meet set targets.
- Must be self-Starter and motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Well organized with previous experience using CRM systems.
- Must have a clean driving licence
Interested Candidates should submit their applications addressed to the below address together with detailed curriculum Vitae and 3 traceable Referees.
The Finance and Administration Manager
Zuwa Energy Limited
All applications must be submitted electronically via the following links by close of business on 6 June 2021.
For Blantyre apply here: https://bit.ly/3wjpBYj
For Mzuzu Apply here: https://bit.ly/2QVv9cq
Applications sent via means other than the link above will not be accepted.
ZUWA HAS A 60:40 WOMEN TO MEN RECRUITMENT POLICY. SO, WOMEN HAVE 60% CHANCE OF BEING HIRED. APPLY!