An upcoming Malawian-owned radio station based in Lilongwe is in the process of launching its operations in the coming months and is urgently looking for candidates to fill the following position:
Responsible for all marketing strategies and activities for the new radio station. Oversee the growth of marketing department and provide direction and feedback on major projects to be implemented.
- Implement marketing strategies for the new radio station
- Act as the highest-ranking employee in the marketing department
- Assist in the interviewing, hiring, and training of key marketing staff members,
- Research and analyse market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
- Maintain the Station’s budget and ensure that all marketing activities are cost-effective
Skills and Qualifications
• Advanced Diploma in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field,
• Extensive Marketing Experience,
• Understanding of Business Practices, Budgeting,
• In-Depth Research, Analysis and Computer Proficiency,
• Client Relationships, Adaptability, Multi-Tasking and Big-Picture Thinking
Interested candidates should send their application by email to the following address:
[email protected] not later than 3rd December, 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.