The ideal candidate will be responsible leading an effective marketing strategy to propel company growth. You will work cross-functionally to understand marketing needs, act as a company brand ambassador to external sources, and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and track performance marketing performance metrics
- Collaborate with internal and external clients and partners
- Manage marketing budget and show project ROI
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .