Corporate Relationship Manager
Globe Internet Ltd is looking for dynamic and aggressive commercially oriented professionals to join a team that is geared to revolutionalize and take Globe to new heights by taking up the challenging position below.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the successful candidates will primarily be responsible for:
- Championing the implementation of sales strategies and action plans to drive profitable volume growth for Globe Internet Ltd portfolio of services focusing on the corporate market.
- Researching and analyzing marketing trends, predictions and market conditions to develop sales strategies and action plans in the requisite product segment.
- Client prospecting, assessing, discovering, understanding business requirements and potential.
- Building a pipeline of potential prospects and meeting customers to propose solutions.
- Understand clients needs and crafting professional solutions and /or proposals and presenting them to clients.
- Analyzing competitor activities to develop action plans to drive competitive edge for own portfolio.
- Management and building of long lasting relationships with corporate clients to create value for Globe Internet Ltd and the business partners.
- Developing and maintaining excellent professional relationships with existing or potential clients to continuously build opportunity pipeline.
- An excellent negotiator who is decisive, persuasive and has a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position in the ICT industry.
- Experience and high level of proficiency in the ICT sector especially selling internet and internet related services and solutions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in ICT, Business Studies or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Certification in Microsoft, Cisco shall be an added advantage
- Should be between 30 and 40 years of age.
To apply for this job please visit online.mw .