The candidate in this position will be responsible for overseeing the efficient and profitable operation of all branch activities. In addition to reporting all financial and operations information to company management, this candidate is responsible for hiring, training, and dismissing any employees at the branch.
- Maintain financial responsibility for all expenses, wages, and asset management
- Identify operational deficiencies and implement plans for improvement
- Create and maintain a weekly report on operations and sales at the branch
- Hire and train all employees of the branch
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business
- 2+ years’ of management or supervisory experience
- Experience hiring and training individuals
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .