A newly well-established Retail Company, a pace setter in the meat industry is about to open its first ever cold meats production unit in the heart of the commercial city of Blantyre, and requires for immediate employment a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities:
- Develop client list and develop the business by identifying new business prospects
- Negotiate deals and maintain customer satisfaction to both current and new clients
- Carry out market research and manage cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listening to their ideas and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with production team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Develop and present business growth strategies
- Manage the production team
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing, Promotions, Advertising sales, or Business Administration.
- At least five (5) years of industry sales experience.
- One to three years of management experience.
- Strategic leadership ability.
- Those with CIM Marketing Diploma will have added advantage.
It you think you meet these requirements and you believe you are going to help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth, please submit your written application with detailed curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] by Monday 21st December, 2021.