|Term Duration:||3 years 0 months|
|Recruitment Type:||Local Recruitment|
|Closing Date:||10/29/2021 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC|
Do you want to build a career that is truly worthwhile? The World Bank Group is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions dedicated to ending extreme poverty and promoting shared prosperity. With 189 member countries and more than 120 offices worldwide, we work with public and private sector partners, investing in groundbreaking projects and using data, research, and technology to develop solutions to the most urgent global challenges. For more information, visit www.worldbank.org.
The World Bank Malawi Country Office is looking for a highly organized, energized, and experienced person capable of operating effectively in a very demanding fast-paced environment to serve as a Team Assistant. The Team Assistant will be under direct supervision of the Senior Executive Assistant (SEA) who is responsible for her/his technical and professional development and performance evaluation. The Team Assistant is an integral part of the Malawi Country Office Administrative and Client Support (ACS) team. (S)He will provide administrative and client support to the operational Staff. The job implies frequent interaction with other institutional units, staff in other locations (locally and internationally), Government officials, consultants, and external organizations.
Roles & Responsibility: The Incumbent’s duties include but are not limited to:
• Use desktop processing skills to produce complex texts, reports, presentations, charts, figures, graphs, etc., according to Bank format and distribution.
Information Management and Client interaction
• Answer internal and external queries on the assigned portfolio or, as necessary, take accurate and comprehensive telephone messages, and route them to appropriate persons to handle.
Time management & Logistic planning
• Co-ordinate time management and schedules, taking current and future priorities into account, anticipate and monitor changes, and communicate the information.
• Serve as a back-up to other staff and Task Team Assistants on project and administrative tasks.
• Preferably a Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Management or Business Administration. University Degree will be an added advantage.
• Good team player with ability to interact tactfully and effectively with staff at all levels.
The World Bank Group offers comprehensive benefits, including a retirement plan; medical, life and disability insurance; and paid leave, including parental leave, as well as reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce, and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit worldbankgroup.csod.com .