Horizon Health Limited, one of the leading health insurance providers in Malawi, Is looking for Sales and Marketing Interns tenable at the company’s offices in Blantyre, Lilongwe and Mzuzu.
Reporting to the Commercial Services Manager, the Sales Interns will be responsible for client recruitment and provision of weekly reports on potential new customers among other things.
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Thorough understanding of the company’s products and facilities.
Experience in Insurance or Health Insurance would be an added advantage.
- A Diploma in Sales and/or Marketing or Business Administration or any related discipline. Those with Bachelors’ Degree will have an added advantage.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Effective Communicator.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Customer-centric orientation.
- Self- starter with a sound work ethic and follow through.
- Strong organization and management skills.
- Strong consulting and portfolio development skills.
- Confident and effective communicator.
- Proactive approach to relationship building with the ability to manage difficult relationships.
- Strong team player.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates meeting the above minimum requirements and are interested in the job should send their applications and up-dated CV’s with names of three (3) traceable and reputable referees to the following address:-
The Human Resources Supervisor
Horizon Health Limited
P.O Box 2219
Or alternatively, send your application, CV and certificates [email protected] .
The closing date for receiving applications is 20th August, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be acknowledged.