MALARIA PROJECT ADVERTS
Training and Research Unit of Excellence (TRUE) would like to recruit suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals for the undermentioned positions for the upcoming Malaria Project to be implemented in Neno, Salima and Ntchisi districts. The appointments will be on a fixed-term basis of one year, which may be renewed depending on performance and availability of funds.
- RESEARCH NURSE MANAGER (3 POSTS, One in each of the forementioned districts )
In charge of overseeing a team of community health workers nurses as they provide study related healthcare services to the community and manage their records.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervising screening of participating households and recruitment of household members to the study.
- Supervising and obtaining informed consent from study participants
- Overseeing completion of CRFs and community following up visit of households.
- Conducting study-specific procedures according to SOPs
- Providing general nursing care to study participants
- Conducting quality control of the study.
- Assisting the Study Coordinator in developing, revising and updating standard operating procedures for study participants.
- Assisting the Study Coordinator in ordering and accounting study supplies at the study site.
- Assisting the Study Coordinator in collating and compiling data on screening, enrolment and follow-up processes for submission to the Principal Investigator
- To participate in regular study team meetings to evaluate and plan study activities.
- Assist in community engagement activities for the trial.
- Degree in Nursing and Midwifery.
- At least 2 years’ experience in research.
- IT Competency
- Valid and up-to-date registration with the Medical Council of Malawi or with the Nurses Council of Malawi.
All interested applicants with the required qualifications and experience should complete their details by following the link below: https://forms.gle/NkHzUpFSVUq8M7Ec7
The closing date of receiving applications is 12 November, 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle .