MALARIA PROJECT ADVERTS
Training and Research Unit of Excellence (TRUE) would like to recruit suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals for the undermentioned positions for the upcoming Malaria Project to be implemented in Neno, Salima and Ntchisi districts. The appointments will be on a fixed-term basis of one year, which may be renewed depending on performance and availability of funds.
- RESEARCH ASSISTANTS (3 POSTS, One in each of the forementioned districts)
Responsible for recruiting participants, obtaining consents, maintaining files, scheduling and conducting interviews, maintaining data collection files, assisting with data analysis and generating correspondence, reports and graphics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel to field sites to collect and record data and/or samples as appropriate to the specific objectives of the study;
- Develop or assist in the development of interview schedules; contact potential subjects to introduce and explain study objectives and protocol and to arrange interviews, either in person or by telephone;
- Identify and compile lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters, as appropriate to the individual position;
- Conduct and record face-to-face and/or telephone interviews with subjects, in accordance with predetermined interview protocol, data collection procedures and documentation standards;
- Enter and edit data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; follow up with subjects to resolve problems or clarify data collected;
- May operate, set up, calibrate and maintain laboratory and/or field research equipment, as specified by the requirements of the study;
- Engage clinical and community partners in research;
- Compile data for progress reports.
- Diploma in Community Development or Statistics or Social Science.
- At least two (2) years of proven work experience working in a busy clinical facility.
- Driving license
- Experience in collecting data using tablets
All interested applicants with the required qualifications and experience should complete their details by following the link below: https://forms.gle/NkHzUpFSVUq8M7Ec7
The closing date of receiving applications is 12 November, 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle .