About the job
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who will proactively improve the quality systems of the company through internal audits, participation in process improvement programs, and interaction with key partners to obtain constructive feedback.
Activities and responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Officer:
- Review of paper and electronic batch records on completeness, clarity and GMP compliance;
- Review of raw material related documentation and release of raw materials;
- Provide quality support for the development of appropriate Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA’s);
- Provide advice to requesting departments regarding GMP aspects;
- Review and approve QA controlled documentation (SOP’s, batch records, working instructions);
- Assessing change requests on consistency, relevance, GMP compliance and clarity;
- Review and preparation of batch release documentation;
- Support in continuous improvement activities.
Your background and profile:
- BSc or MSc in biopharmaceutical or biomedical science, chemistry, pharmacy or equivalent;
- Preferably some years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Preferably up to date knowledge of current GMP regulations;
- Good communication skills in English, any other African language will be an advantage;
- Critical and highly accurate;
- Able to work independently as well as working well within a team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .