Save the Children is inviting applications from suitably qualified personnel to fill the position of Program Coordinator – Traditional Authority (1 position) for Abwenzi a Ana (AAA) Program to be based in Ntcheu. The Program Coordinator- TA will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating the implementation of AAA program and operations activities at community level.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Development Studies, Social Sciences, or any related discipline.
- Certificate or any additional qualification in program management is an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years related experience working for in coordinating development programmes
- Experience working with communities, including Community Action Cycle, and other behavior and social change communication approaches.
- Demonstrated experience in program planning and coordination, including managing workplans and budgets.
- Demonstrated experience managing others.
- Good personal organizational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Experience of working with local partners and community level in sponsorship, health, education, HIV/AIDS or child protection program delivery
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.