Lilongwe, LI, MW, 0000
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom . We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from . It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business .
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend . And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running .
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Please, apply till October 14, 2021
Reporting to: PMO Supervisor
WHAT THIS POSITION IS ABOUT – PURPOSE
The position is responsible for the execution of JTI Leaf Malawi Capex projects as well any JTI Global Leaf initiatives that impact JTI Leaf Malawi. Main responsibilities include project planning, execution, monitoring and completion in line with company strategy, procedures, commitments and goals.
The position is also responsible for ensuring properly prioritized and timely incident management, in accordance with the established operational support model and for managing entity-level disaster recovery planning and execution.
WHAT WILL YOU DO – RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the PMO Supervisor during project planning and take a lead in the execution of projects as per the requirements
- Identify and analyze project risks and issues, document and maintain in risk register/issue register.
- Enforce Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) at all times.
- Provide independent and regular reviews of individual project plans, communication and change management plans, ensure project changes are approved by Project Sponsors and applicable stakeholders.
- Facilitate effective knowledge sharing within JTI Leaf Malawi by ensuring consistent project communication for all projects with internal or external stakeholders.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR – REQUIREMENTS:
- University Degree or equivalent qualifications in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
- 3 years experience in an industrial engineering environment.
- Preferred background of employment experience in multinational companies.
- Good working knowledge of business and related processes in the FMCG industry
- Good understanding of Project Management tools and advanced MS Excel skills.
- Good working knowledge of provisioning and configuration.
- Good financial and budgetary understanding.
- Good written and well-spoken English.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jti.com .