At Last Mile Health, we are all stewards of our reputation and our resources. Are you a highly organized project coordinator looking to build a career on a dynamic development team in a growing global non-profit organization? If so, you may be the next Partnerships & Communications Coordinator (P&C) at Last Mile Health!
Reporting to the Managing Director of Development, the P&C Coordinator will facilitate efficient operations and administration of the Partnerships & Communications team. This critical team member will provide support across three complementary workstreams: project management, team-wide support, and special projects. Special projects may include, but are not limited to, donor prospect research, landscape analysis/market research (both donor-focused and content/topic focused within global health), and support for P&C systems/process implementation. This position will collaborate closely with the entire P&C team and will have significant opportunities to contribute to a wide range of fundraising, relationship building, communications, and management activities. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial with the ability to work independently on projects and have strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
This position is open to candidates located in Malawi, Liberia, Uganda, and on the Eastern seaboard of the United States. Candidates must have the ability to work in one of the countries listed above. Please note that several of our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and staff usually based at these offices are working remotely.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the project manager for P&C team-wide activities including setting objectives, managing timelines and logistics, and ensuring follow through of next steps.
- Provide administrative support to the P&C team, including budget management, travel logistics, and the coordination of weekly team meetings, bi-weekly directors’ meetings, and bi-annual department retreats.
- Ensure up-to-date information is reflected in Salesforce, Last Mile Health’s database for tracking and storing data related to revenue generation.
- Work with the P&C team in coordinating partner activities and support the ongoing cultivation of ongoing relationships.
- Serve as a thought partner to the Managing Director of Development to continuously improve operations, and support strategic projects and special initiatives for the P&C team.
What You’ll Bring
- Several years of experience in a project management role, preferably in a non-profit organization
- Experience providing direct administrative and management support to organizational leader(s)
- Interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and/or fundraising
- Able to reflect on and describe the impact of one’s own identities—and those of others—in a given situation, decision, or process. Demonstrates awareness of areas for improvement
- Consistently overcomes challenges and leverages resources to creatively solve problems. Proactively asks for help, anticipates problems, and course-corrects where needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Zoom, and Google Suite
- Strong research skills and ability to summarize large quantities of information into headlines/insights
- Ability to be effective independently while also a highly resourceful team-player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You’ll Impress Us If
- You have knowledge of Salesforce
- You have prior communications and/ or administrative experience in the social impact industry
As LMH strives to increase transparency into our compensation principles we are highlighting below more details around the benefits associated with this position. We look forward to answering any questions you may have during the hiring process.
You can read about our competitive benefits offerings here .
Principles guiding our compensation policy:
- Data-Driven: We benchmark salaries against large datasets containing compensation data from organizations with whom we compete for talent. We benchmark salaries for specific roles and specific candidate experience.
- Competitive: Candidates should be paid the most competitive salaries possible for their position given budgetary constraints. We aim to pay above market, typically between the 50th-60th percentile of the market.
- Transparent: Compensation policies should be transparent and easily understood. We want all candidates to understand how we set salaries and to know we aim to pay competitively.
- Equitable: Compensation should be implemented consistently across candidates of different identities, teams and geographies while keeping into account the different talent markets and economies we operate in.
- Responsible: LMH needs to operate in a sustainable way and practice good stewardship of our resources.
About Last Mile Health
Last Mile Health (LMH) saves lives in the world’s most remote communities by partnering with governments to bring critical primary care services to the doorsteps of people living in the last mile. LMH is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization with offices in Liberia, Malawi, Boston, and New York. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply
Please submit your application here.
To apply for this job please visit lastmilehealth.applytojob.com .