Shawa Diamonds anticipate a project with one of the major donors in Malawi on SME reforms and related labour laws. We, thus urgently look for the following expert
Occupational Safety and Health Expert
- He or she at least a University Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, or Public Health or Occupational Health. Postgraduates will be preferred.
- At least 8 years’ experience in the development of occupational health programmes, policies and regulations and decent work related, labour law reviews, and delivering capacity building initiatives in labour laws and OSH.
- At least 4 years’ experience in providing OSH related expertise advice to workplaces or institutions
- At least 2 years’ experience in the area of labour law reviews.
- At least 2 years’ experience in development of regulations or guidelines for safety and health, ideally in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Knowledge in policy dialogue, formulation of profiles or programs related to Decent work would be an asset
- In-depth knowledge of labour related laws would be an asset
If you meet the requirements, please send a CV and cover letter to the Managing Director on [email protected] by 17 September 2021. Kindly indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. CVs will be considered “on first come first serve basis.” The earlier you apply the better. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.