Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization (MACRO) is a locally registered non-governmental organization (NGO) established in 1995 to complement Government’s efforts in in the fight against HIV and AIDS and other health related issues. MACRO’s Vision is ‘A Malawian populace that enjoys good quality of life be it physical, mental and social wellbeing’ and its Mission is ‘to provide high quality HIV and AIDS and other health related services to the Malawian population.
With funding from CDC through Lighthouse Trust (LHT), MACRO is implementing the Achieving HIV Epidemic Control Through Quality HIV Testing Services: The Pivot Project and will be extending its services to the Central and Northern districts of Ntchisi, Lilongwe, Mzimba, Rumphi, Nkhatabay and Likoma. In order to efficiently and effectively execute its mandate, MACRO is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions tenable in health facilities of the districts listed above.
MONITORING AND EVALUATION ASSISTANT (1 Position) Lilongwe
To support the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in providing M&E services to project activities by working closely with project team and stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To support all M&E initiatives for assigned partners/projects including monitoring data quality, tracking the progress of activities, and contributing to staff capacity building initiatives.
- To contribute to the maintenance of the project’s M&E framework of assigned project areas, including the coordination of regular updates, data collection and quality assurance.
- To support M&E Officer in creating a framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
- To support the M&E Officer in defining and implementing the key project performance indicators as well as monitoring them throughout the duration of the projects.
- To help in reviewing the performance of existing management information systems to help identify potential modifications or resources.
- To assist in collection and compilation reports
- Supports HDAs on data compilation and reporting
All interested applicants for the above position are requested to submit their application, CV, educational qualifications, names and contact telephone numbers of at least three traceable referees to The Executive Director, Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization through email to [email protected]
Closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday, 18 th August, 2021. Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.