Chemonics seeks an Information Technology Specialist (ERP & WMS) for the anticipated follow-on to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (the Global Fund) Malawi National Supply Chain Integration project. The current Global Fund Malawi National Supply Chain Integration project supports the government of Malawi’s national supply chain integration initiative by strengthening the Central Medical Store Trust’s (CMST) operating systems and processes to ensure the sustainable supply of health commodities through one integrated supply chain. This person will work with the IT manager with significant interactions with the Management Accountant and Warehouse Managers to identify problems and provide solutions. They will ensure clean and up to date master data and will work with other stakeholders within the Ministry of Health to ensure interoperability of solutions deployed at various levels of the supply chain. They will also work with the project team to ensure that the development of IT reflects the overall ambitions of the project. The anticipated start date is January 2022. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Support the review and reconfiguration of the ERP to support all warehouse management operations, inventory traceability, accountability, distribution planning, procurement, forecasting, finance, HR, and other operations required for CMST performance
- Support CMST to carry out a proper ERP implementation and warehouse management system, including integration of the two systems (where it becomes necessary to implement separate ERP and WMS systems) and ensuring proper functionality
- Support CMST to implement any other relevant Health Product Information systems and reporting mechanisms
- Establish and deploy a GS1 standard and coding system for all products in collaboration with critical stakeholders – PMPB, HTSS, PIU, USAID –GHSCM-PSM, DHA etc. (GS1 standard).
- Implement a common, consistent, and coding system at CMST in line with the national products catalogue and national Master Facility List.
- Implement best practices in data policies, guidelines and control measures that ensures QA/QC in regard to Supply Chain data across the project against M&E framework
- Clean CMST data and ensure it is compatible with CMST ERP set up and reporting requirements for government and development partners
- Coordinate with the MOH and relevant implementing partners involved in the implementation of the Facility Level Product Tracking and Visibility end to end Solutions (ETE Solution) to ensure successful integration between CMST and E2E platforms
- Support the implementation of the MOH Health Products Information Systems integration in line with strategy and ensure coordination with other projects to ensure interoperability with existing CMST systems
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics Navision at an operational level
- Experience implementing ERP and warehouse management systems
- Experience establishing and deploying GS1 standard and coding systems in collaboration with critical stakeholders – PMPB, HTSS, PIU, USAID –GHSCM-PSM, DHA etc. (GS1 standard)
- Experience advising finance and operations teams on issues related to developing improvements within the ERP / WMS modules
- Experience implementing and enforcing best practices in data policies, guidelines and control measures that ensures QA/QC in regard to supply chain data
- Experience implementing systems against proper M&E framework
- In depth understanding of the context and supply chain landscape in Malawi
- Relevant qualifications in information technology, supply chain, pharmacy or related field
Please apply through the link below by submitting a CV no later than November 22, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.