The Malawi Agricultural and Industrial Investment Corporation (MAIIC) Plc is a local development finance institution (DFI) incorporated in November 2018 under the Company’s Act of 2013. The company was established to bridge the long-term financing gap in Malawi and spearhead private sector development. MAIIC is a commercially oriented DFI set up to play a leading role in socio-economic development in the country.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following post:
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER:
The Human Resources Officer will report directly to the Human Resources and Administration Manager and is responsible for providing human resource and administrative support.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Deal with employee requests regarding Human Resource processes and procedures.
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration by ensuring accurate and timely payment.
- To assist with the recruitment, selection,and onboarding processes of new employees
- To assist with the development of programmes that enhance employee relations.
- To assist in the development of the training plan and monthly training report tracking.
- Leave management by tracking leave plans.
- Promoting equality, health, and safety and within the company.
- Ensure that employment polices comply with labour laws and regulations.
- Recording and processing of confidential information
- Assist in the collection, organization, and analysis of HR data.
Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records, including personal information,
employment contracts, performance evaluations, and benefits documentation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Work experience in the financial services sector is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative, creative team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Organisation skills
- Ability to solve problems.
How to apply
Interested persons who meet the minimum requirements outlined above may forward
applications by email to the address below, to be received no later than close of business on,
29th September, 2023.
Applications must be accompanied by:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Details of three contactable referees.
Please note that applications that do not meet all the requirements specified above will not be
considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
The Human Resources and Administration Manager
Malawi Agricultural and Industrial Investment Corporation
African Unity Avenue
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]