Applications are invited from suitably qualified, well experienced and mature persons to fill the following available positions at Kamuzu Academy in Mtunthama, Kasungu.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all students are attending to school activities such as classes and cafeteria times
- Monitoring students’ health and ensuring that those with special health needs are attended to promptly
- Promote a collegiate environment, good order and social harmony in the halls of residence
Produce incidents reports and periodic reports regarding hostel management through
housemaster/mistress for Senior housemaster/mistress’ attention
- Any other duties as assigned by the Pastoral office
- A qualification to Diploma level in Nursing or any relevant subject with considerable years of work experience; those with a Certificate in Counselling or any related qualification will have an advantage.
- A good MSCE
- Work Experience in a boarding school environment is preferred
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office applications;
- Good oral and written communication and interrelations skills
- Experience in report writing will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of laws of Malawi in relation to children is essential
Only those meeting the above conditions and requirement should send their applications together with an updated résumé (CV’s) with at least three traceable names and contact details of referees before 27th August 2021 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Private Bag 1
E-mail: [email protected]
Only short listed applicants will be acknowledged.