The ideal Candidate will lead the team of production, cultivation, sales, marketing, retail client support, packaging and logistics, providing sustainable solutions for GGL Greenhouse Farm.
Core candidate requirements:
- Experience in Retail, Agro or FMCG industry.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in multidisciplinary senior management positions.
- Strong network and visibility in Retail or Agro Local Market.
- Strong understanding of operations in company.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of financial terms and reporting.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and perform under pressure.
- Results-driven and able to meet deadlines.
- Fluent English language.
- Develop and recommend strategic plans to the Shareholder that ensures the Company makes profitable exponential growth and overall success of the GGL Greenhouse Farm .
- Establish effective control and co-ordination mechanisms for all operations and activities by executive management team of the GGL Greenhouse Farm .
- Prepare the GGL Greenhouse Farm Company to take advantage of current and future market demands.
- Develop ongoing operating forecasts of revenue, expenditures, operational results, and financial performance.
- Providing management and control of the operations of the GGL Greenhouse Farm on a day-to-day basis in accordance with the plans and policies approved by the Shareholder.
- Manage competition and treats in the marketplace, with constant evaluate on of financial structure, capital strategy & priorities.
- Master’s degree preferably in Economics or Business Administration.
- Business management (MBA) certificate program will be as an advantage.
- Successful experience growing, managing, mentoring, and leading a cross-functional team.
- Training, education and certifications related to Sales or Marketing will be as an advantage.
What we will propose:
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Annual Bonuses.
- Company car provided to Employee.
- Company fuel provision to Employee.
- House accommodation.
- Work phone to be provided.
- Health insurance.
- Corporate benefits will be as per the Company Rules and Regulations.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .