Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the – Education Coordination Specialist at Any existing Save the Children office location.
Reports to: Director, Global Education Cluster Unit
Staff reporting to this post: 0
Budget Responsibilities: Nil
Role Dimensions : Role potentially requires frequent and complex interactions with cluster coordinators, UN, government and civil society partners, and liaison with the inter-cluster working group. Requires excellent judgment, analytical and conceptual thinking; and ability to work in high pressure environments, with limited supervision.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience in cluster coordination roles or other humanitarian coordination mechanisms is essential
- Progressively responsible work experience with UN, government and/or NGO in humanitarian coordination and education in emergencies programming
- Extensive work experience outside the humanitarian sector which is relevant to this post may be considered as a replacement for humanitarian experience
- Proven experience leading consultative and participatory processes, and strategic development
- Proven experience consolidating inputs, undertaking analyses and producing high quality reports
- Experience and/or knowledge of programming in other relevant sectors including Child Protection, WASH, Health, etc