PSI Malawi is affiliated to Population Service International, a Washington DC based non-governmental and nonprofit making organization. PSI Malawi mission is to support low income and at-risk Malawians to lead healthier lives through the provision and promotion of quality products and services, in line with the Government of Malawi goals. To accomplish its mission, PSI Malawi is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position
Digital Marketing Intern-Lilongwe
Reporting to the Youth Alert Producer, the incumbent will be responsible for the following specific responsibilities;
- Assist with social media campaigns. (Youth Alert team, HIV/ T=T team, Marketing team (SBCC Covid)
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp) and Content calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Prepare daily/weekly posts and track growth and success rates of campaign (reach, engagement, follows, interactions)
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online.
- Respond to messages/ comments on social media channels in a professional manner.
- Identify leaders and influencer and engage them in brand activities
- Support effective record keeping of strategy documents and tools e.g. YA! Strategy, Nzatonse SBCC/Demand Creation strategy, message matrix, program artworks
- Develop and document success stories for the program
Qualification, Knowledge, Ability and Skills
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree in journalism or any communication related field
- Ability to get on and connect with young people
- Excellent interviewing and writing skills
- Interest in social media trends
- Excellent desktop publishing skills
Mode of Application
Qualified candidates with the specified qualifications and experience should submit their application letters together with detailed curriculum vitae with names and contact details of at least three traceable referees by 18 th November, 2021 , to The Head of Human Resources, PSI Malawi, Box 30132, Lilongwe through: [email protected] with the job title as a subject line .
PSI Malawi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or related medical conditions. PSI maintains zero tolerance for child abuse, sexual abuse, or exploitative acts or threats by our employees, consultants, volunteers, contractors or anyone associated with the delivery of our programs and services, and takes seriously all complaints of misconduct brought to our attention.