Relevant nursing degree or MBBCH degree (or equivalent Minimum 5 years’ experience in public health and clinical management
Certification in Quality improvement management. Sound technical knowledge of Infection control in COVID 19. Knowledge of national and provincial health structures and national quality issues in COVID 19 and guidelines in Malawi. Experience working in a donor funded organisation/NGO or project-based environment. Knowledge of clinical systems and data management. Experience in training, material development and quality improvement. Assist in the marking of the facility into colour zones to support IPC measures;
Assist in unpacking, assembling and placing equipment within the facility; Provide guidelines, both verbal and in writing to achieve the above.
Exceptional organizational and administrative skills together with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Ordered and systematic in approach to tasks. Attention to detail. Pro-active, able to exercise discretion and independent decision-making. Able to prioritize own workload and work towards deadlines. Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in public health and COVID 19 management
Registered with the Malawi medical or Nurses councils
· Analyse COVID 19 practice performance gaps and effects to improve performance.
· Monitor quality compliance standard as per Malawi COVID 19 guidelines
· Recommend changes that will lead to better patient outcome
· Improve the quality of COVID 19 through use of continuous quality improvement approaches
· Provide technical leadership and programme oversight in area of COVID 19 service provision and assurance and quality improvement
· Establish and implement a system to ensure technical quality of project activities.
· Develop and or update evidence training materials, standards, job aids curricula, supervision system needed for implementation of COVID 19 outcomes
· Provide mentorship and capacity building at individual and at district teams
· Support innovations approaches for scaling up targeted QI services
· Identify clinical training needs and assist to design and implement measures to address the needs
· Work closely with Country Director on setting project priorities and respond to requests by district teams
· Collaborate with Programme manage and district teams
· Work closely with M & E teams
· Work with M & E staff to design implement a plan to track data /results related to COVID 19 in collaboration with partners and MOH
· Document success, lessons learned and challenges in implementing COVID 19 programme
· Supervise technical staff
About the Organization
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.