Clear Outcomes is seeking senior- and mid-level Agriculture M&E Specialists for short-term consulting assignments on a variety of assessments, evaluations, and monitoring and learning assignments focused on international agricultural development projects. Tasks may include desk review, travel to and conducting interviews in the field, analysis of quantitative and qualitative data, presentation of results, and report writing. Potential interventions to be evaluated include animal health and nutrition, access to finance, access to markets, and data analytics for agronomy as relevant to dairy, livestock, and crop production. We are seeking specialists with experience working in any of the following countries: Bangladesh, Burundi, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Georgia, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field, such as Economics, Evaluation Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Public Administration, Business Administration, or other discipline
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in M&E of international development projects OR in the agriculture sector
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research and analytic skills
- Demonstrated experience working on or leading evaluation teams
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Robust organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in any of the countries of interest, listed above, preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Clear Outcomes is a woman-owned management consulting firm that provides solution-oriented monitoring, evaluation, research, and learning support to international and domestic organizations. With expertise in health, governance, humanitarian affairs, capacity development, education, and the use of technology (big data, machine learning, AI), Clear Outcomes aims to provide expert consulting support and solutions. We work with governments, non-profits, universities, foundations and the private sector to support solutions for their needs.
To learn more about Clear Outcomes, please visit our website www.clearoutcomes.net
To apply for this job please visit clearoutcomes.net .