The Role: Applications Support Analyst
The Application Services Analyst will work closely with country, regional and centre based teams to provide resolution to support tickets raised through the service desk system.
The Application Services Analyst will work closely with country, regional and centre based teams to provide reporting and analytical information on the organisations Enterprise applications to assist in the running of an efficient and effective global function.
The Application Services Analyst will work with the Technical Architect, Suppliers and other System Administrators in other locations to provide a reliable, scalable and performant systems to all SCI countries and those members that participate in the shared service.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
• strong web/collaborative development and support experience required
• excellent knowledge of Active Directory and DNS
• good experience with collaborative/training applications such as MS Teams
• knowledge of relational databases (eg. MS SQL server)
• cultural awareness and experience of delivering global web solutions that cater for local needs (eg. area with poor bandwidth, multiple character sets, etc.)
• good communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
• able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits
• outstanding customer service orientation and follow-up skills
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• ability to work independently without direct supervision
• ability to learn new web/collaborative systems and applications quickly
• ability to work well under pressure
• understanding of basic networking / infrastructure knowledge
• experience with Microsoft IIS and/or Apache
• experience of working in organisations with international activities
• non-profit sector knowledge/experience
• experience with administration of Office365
• experience with DATIX
• experience with Azure Administration and support skills
• experience with ERP system will be a good advantage
• programming knowledge in diverse applications/languages
• the ability to converse in languages other than English
• auditing skills/experience
• administrator level knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013/Online
• administrator level knowledge of Jira
• experience in working with offshore project team members
? We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
? This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only with rights to work in Philippines.
? This position is based in Manila – Philippines
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy
Date advertised: 4 Apr 2021
Closing date: 19 Apr 2021 – 05:59 CAT
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit malawi.savethechildren.net .