The Mitchell Group, Inc. (TMG) is recruiting a Senior Learning Advisor for the anticipated Learning to Perform (L2P) award for the USAID Mission in Malawi. The Senior Learning Advisor will lead Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) and capacity building support to the Mission, its implementing partners, and other stakeholders. The position is full-time, based in Lilongwe, and contingent on funding.
- Plan and facilitate organizational reflection and learning opportunities, to external stakeholders and Mission technical teams to foster internal discussions, reflection, learning and adaptation related to both technical programming and internal operations;
- Develop learning products and tools for USAID/Malawi staff and implementing partners, in line with USAID’s CLA practices;
- Advise COP and DCOP on strategies and tactics for maximizing uptake of findings and recommendations from L2P monitoring, evaluations, and assessments;
- Advise USAID/Malawi on strategies and processes for incorporating CLA throughout the Program Cycle in support of the Mission’s integrated Country Development Cooperation Strategy;
- Design and facilitate MEL capacity building initiatives for USAID/Malawi staff and implementing partners; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
- At least eight years of professional experience supporting organizational learning and development;
- Demonstrated experience designing and delivering activities and products based on CLA principles;
- Demonstrated familiarity with ADS 201; and
- University degree in relevant field, graduate degree preferred.
- Similar experience on a USAID-funded award; and
- Professional experience in Malawi.
How to Apply:
Required Application Materials:
- CV in English
- 1420 Biodata form (dated & signed)
- Three (3) professional references
Please send relevant CV/resumes, 1420 Biodata form, and application materials to [email protected] . The 1420 Biodata form can be found here: https://www.usaid.gov/forms/aid-1420-17 . In the subject line, please indicate “USAID/Malawi MELS DCOP / (Last Name)”. CV/resumes will be reviewed as they are received, early application is encouraged. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.