Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the – Award Management Analyst at London or any existing Save the Children office location.
Reports to: Award Management Technical Lead
Matrix Dotted Reporting to: Cross Functional Lead
Staff reporting to this post: None
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Degree level education in a relevant subject e.g. international development, law, finance, accounting, human rights, etc.
- Understanding of SCI award management systems and procedures
- Experience in an awards management role in the field, working with diverse groups in multiple locations.
- Experience implementing or changing core business procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build credibility and internal networks quickly,
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence.
- A track record of delivering results, with a proven ability to forge consensus and drive action
- High degree of cultural sensitivity and an appreciation of the varying levels of readiness and engagement across the organizational spectrum.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in project management within the contexts and priority thematic programming areas of Save the Children.
- Experience managing a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Experience of being involved in the implementation of a new/changed business procedures.
- Experience with Save the Children’s Theory of Change.