Divine Intervention Technical College (DITEC) delivers IVQ Certificates, Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas qualifications in Construction Technician, Motor Vehicle Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Textile and Fashion Design based on City and Guilds curriculum.
DITEC is currently seeking suitably qualified Part-time Lecturers to fill the following position:
Lecturer in Construction
This post would be perfect for an individual who is currently working in the Civil Engineering, Construction and Built Environment industry and is passionate about using their skills to train young people.
• Planning, delivering, and assessing student work, ensuring that all learning outcomes are met.
• Teaching and assessing learners’ progress within the college or workplace
• Develop, update, and improve course materials as appropriate.
• To actively be involved in staff development activities and peer observations.
• A minimum of IVQ Advanced Technician in Construction or similar qualification.
• Capable of using Land Surveying equipment like total station, levels, theodolites.
• Conversant with architectural and structural drawings.
Interested individuals should send their applications letters, copies of certificates and detailed CV with referees to the email address: [email protected] not later than 9th July, 2021.