The Reserve Bank of Malawi is inviting applications for the under listed positions tenable at its Head Office in Lilongwe, Blantyre and Mzuzu Branches:
ARMOURER AND SECURITY GUARDING OFFICER (1 POSITION)
Reporting to the Supervisor, Protective Services, the successful candidate will, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Managing custody of firearms, ammunition and accessories;
- Improving physical security practices;
- Improving safety and security systems;
- Providing maintenance of firearms.
The ideal candidate should, among other things, satisfy the following:
- Must possess a Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) and Armourer Certificate of proficiency obtained from either Malawi Police Service or Malawi Defence Force;
- Must have 10 years’ practical experience in repair and maintenance of various small arms, and use and care of small arms ammunition;
- Must be between 30 and 35 years of age; and
- Must have knowledge of computer applications.
All interested persons who meet the requirements of the jobs listed above should upload their detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating residential/postal addresses, names and addresses of three traceable referees and copies of certificates when applying through the following link: https://rbm.jb.skillsmapafrica.com not later than 10th May, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit rbm.jb.skillsmapafrica.com .