POSITION : Administrative Assistant (F2)
Grade : F2
Organisational Unit : HR and Org Development
Reporting To : Division Head or Station Manager
Duty Station : Various Divisions and Stations
Job Type : Full-time
- Providing administrative support to the whole division to ensure efficient operation of the division.
- Recording all incoming and outgoing correspondence in the division and ensure all documents and correspondence in the division are properly filed for easy access and follow up
- Routing incoming mail, correspondence and deal with correspondence on own initiative
- Screening and schedule requests for meetings or appointments and help in organising meetings and arrange refreshments for meetings
- Assisting officers in the division in carrying out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Making travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, processing fuel, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Updating divisional, sectional or station’s staff return and ensure monthly submission of the same to the responsible HR Business Partner
- Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintaining stationery and other supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants should have the following qualifications, experience and skills: –
- Certificate in Secretarial studies with 60 WPM is a MUST
- MSCE certificate
- Should be conversant with Ms-word processing, Ms-Excel and Ms PowerPoint packages
- Should have not less than 3 years’ work experience in a busy office
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Should have good typing skills
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling and writing
- Should be able to work independently
- Exercise good judgement and take initiative
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
Successful candidates before being appointed will undergo an extensive background check of their integrity. Only when the vetting exercise is favourable, the Authority shall make an offer.
Interested candidates should submit their application through MRA recruitment portal : https://careers.mra.mw
Closing date for receiving applications is 27 th August 2021
To apply for this job please visit careers.mra.mw .