The Reserve Bank of Malawi is inviting applications for the under listed positions tenable at its Head Office in Lilongwe, Blantyre and Mzuzu Branches:
SECURITY INSPECTOR (9 POSITIONS)
Reporting to Senior Security Officer, the successful candidates will, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Conducting physical surveillance;
- Implementing screening and searching of staff and visitors; and
- Providing security escort services.
The ideal candidates should, among other things, satisfy the following:
- Must possess a Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) plus 5 years’ experience in the Malawi Police Service or Malawi Defence Force;
- Must be computer literate;
- Must be between 30 and 35 years of age;
- Must have excellent understanding of firearms legislation and practical handling thereof, corporate security and workplace safety laws;
Must have the ability to respond timely and effectively to security and safety risk
- Must have the ability to plan for physical searching, screening and access control procedures; and
- Must have excellent planning, communication and customer service skills.
All interested persons who meet the requirements of the jobs listed above should upload their detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating residential/postal addresses, names and addresses of three traceable referees and copies of certificates when applying through the following link: https://rbm.jb.skillsmapafrica.com not later than 10th May, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit rbm.jb.skillsmapafrica.com .