POSITION : Records Officer
Grade : F1
Organisational Unit : Domestic Taxes
Reporting To : Team Leader – Domestic Taxes
Duty Station : Various
Job Type : Full-time
- Develops an efficient filing system.
- Files Tax Returns and other related documents
- Maintains records of the tax files movement and ensure the files are orderly and securely kept
- Ensures all files and other documents are returned to records office in time to avoid missing of files.
- Modifies the filing system in order to improve it
- Performs periodic inspections of files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility and proper condition.
- Archives outdated files according to the laid down procedures, guidelines and legal requirements
- Records all tax returns filed
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Business Management
- Should be conversant with Ms-word processing, Ms-Excel
- Should have not less than 2 years’ work experience in a busy office
Attributes and Competencies
- Proven experience as file clerk
- Knowledge of filing systems
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure
- Have a high degree of integrity, tact, diplomacy and corporate spirit
Interested candidates should submit their application through MRA recruitment portal : https://careers.mra.mw
Closing date for receiving applications is 27 th August, 2021
To apply for this job please visit careers.mra.mw .